Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Witch grinder should i buy?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by YoShytsWeak, Dec 26, 2012.

1. That's a nice grinder. 80$ is reasonable

2. I bought a sharpstone recently and I'm very pleased with it.

3. What's a sharpstone run?

4. $20-60 depending on witch one u want

5. Have u read about them online? Lost of stories about teeth breaking

6. That's because those people bought fake ones. Real Sharpstones are CNCed and shouldn't break.

7. I have a mini sharpstone my buddy gave me, it's perfect size for solo smoking

8. So i finally got my grinder after a week of bull shit. Spent $10 less an got the medium one, sucks because i had 2 drive 50 miles 2 get it. In the end im happy and i also picked up some GSC to test it out, this weed is supper dense and it tore right through it. Good amount of kiefe after just enough for 2 bowls.

How small of a batch of qwiso can i make using my old grinder/jars?

Great buy overall:

Attached Files:

9. Why drive 50 miles to get a grinder?

10. Sounds crazy right? I live in-between San Jose and San Francisco so it about 25 miles there and 25 back. The reason i went is cause i was out of weed and wanted to re-up. Made a quick pit stop and got 2 grinders for a deal

11. Why get 2 grinders? I live in FL so if I'm buying its from a friend whose close and the closest smoke shop is 15 miles away

12. Im hella lit when i write these things man lol, my brother bought one and i got one, after i showed him how much kief it collects he jumped on the band wagon and wanted one too.

The closest Legit HS is about 4-5 miles away but they didn't have the medium one and the large one was absurdly overpriced. Funny because the store i ended up going 2 in SF is their sister store and have much better selection and pricing,.... not to mention the great customer service

13. Get yourself a sifter box if you're looking to collect a lot of kief.

14. Thought about that but doesn't the smell get out

15. Your worried about smell?

16. Yeah i live with my parents

17. Ohh true gotta show them it ain't all bad lol

18. Haha been tried that for like 3 years, im not tryna throw it in their face either tho. They know i smoke... Maybe if they knew how much i actually spent on weed?? They always inflate

19. Yea best keep the weed budget away from the parents lol

20. Its actually the other way around lol i want them 2 ask instead of just assume

$20-40 a month aint bad right? I smoke 1/2 - 1oz a month