Wiskey Dick Advice?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChannelFourNews, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Long story short I hooked up with this girl a few weeks ago and got wiskey dick couldn't get it up for the life of me. Obviously made things kinda awkward and I really want to refuck this girl. She left her hat in my room. It has been a few weeks now and we really havn't talked much at all but when I do text her she texts me back. She doesn't come across as the DTF kinda girl she was kinda quiet but still really chill. Any Advice?

2. Tell her to come back and get it.. and that you've got booze.

3. Dont drink whisky?

4. How does this happen? Alcohol turns my boner into Steel.

5. drink.less.

6. And I mean hard as fuck steal to.

7. Some people are blessed with the ability to get hammered and still be able to rock a massive boner. I am not one of them. If I'm any more than like 4 shots deep, that shit just.... Doesn't work. One of the reasons why I preferred weed to alcohol. Weed made me madddd turned on and ready to go. To OP, get some fuckin extenZe bro. Keep one in your wallet or something and take it like an hour before a thirsty girl and you go to fuck.. It's the only way I'm able to get it up with I'm drunk. Seems pathetic, but to be honest, you gotta do what you gotta do. Gives my whiskey dick that extra boost to make him come back alive.

8. That shit actually works?

9. I was almost sure this post was going to be made by the original guy talking about his dick being hard as steel from alcohol, but as it turns out it's his gay lover.

I'm just kidding sport! Here let me make it up to you by putting my hard as fuck steel E-peen into you. Deep inside of you.

10. just don't drink and fuck

11. Haha that was actually pretty good. :smoking:

12. Plus I gave your internet penis a quicky and bumped it up to a stage two green erection.

13. lol and that made me feel weird reading :eek:

14. HAHA "whiskey dick". Seriously though, the hat is a perfect way to get her over and redeem yourself, if she's DTF when she comes over, then get it on!

15. "You left your hat. You should come over and get it. Maybe we can watch a movie."

Then don't get drunk. Have fun.