Wiskey and what

Discussion in 'General' started by ripcurl15, Jun 19, 2007.

1. I just picked up a bottle of wiskey, but i odnt know what to mix in with it.

Any ideas?

I dont have soda tho.

2. aaah dude i cant stand the taste of whiskey man. makes me sick. but if i had to drink it, it would be with mountain dew or a strong energy drink. pure crunkness.

3. I wouldn't recommend mixing it with anything. Just take shots. The taste of whiskey is unbearable to me, I couldn't stand a whole glass of that taste.

4. Throw some ice in a cup, add the whiskey and you're good to go!

[​IMG]

5. yep, water or ice.

6. ya strait whiskey is a man's drink. just throw it down fast. i tend to rule out ice because i get cheep stuff when i do drink, and ice makes it harder to pound down.

7. Take it straight, man.

And this is coming from a chick, so if you don't do it now, you're going to look like a giant pussy. ;)

Really though, I can't think of anything to mix whiskey with that will both taste good and cover up the taste enough. I can taste whiskey through pretty much anything, and if you're going to taste it anyway, might as well just make it short and sweet! Or at least short. :p

8. screw being a man. whiskey is unbearable.

9. Somewhere, the duke is tossing in his grave.

[​IMG]

10. DO THIS..... best drink ever!!!
    y current drink of choice is wild turkey 101 and Dr. Pepper. You could could also subtitute the Dr. Pepper for Coke or Pepsi. I tend to drink it on the strong side but it tastes great heavier on the soda as well.

11. Whiskey and coke, if you must have a mixer. Diet coke is good too, because it's so damn sweet.