Wishing there were parties with more races

Discussion in 'General' started by Bamboobam, Jan 26, 2014.

1. We all know that there are still race issues in this world and what not, but I feel like I wish there were more parties with more races. Like you know when you are at a party and there is primarily one race there? Like you would have a lot of one race and few others and vice versa depending on the party. How about if there were many races at a party at one time. I think it would be cool since no one would feel like they would have to cling to a certain person/race and can just interact with different people. Also, adding some good old Mary Jane would make it even more epic and talking about world issues and life. 

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Majestic Raven, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    I agree. Being white, going to all white parties with one black guy can be boring. It would be cool to talk to people who have a different perspective of the world and different cultural values.

To make it more stereotypical, the black kid who was always at parties with my friends became a rapper. We always made him rap for us and he was really good.

3. #3 Bamboobam, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
    The opposite happened to me last night. It was the first time I was at a party where everyone was white and I was the only black person... It did get boring after a while and after everyone played games for like an hour and a half it just went dead silent and I was like "Wtf is going on?" Everyone was so quiet.. haha. Then, we departed ways not long after that.