Wishing a Happy New Years

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by aman_weedman, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Now that 2011 is finally here, this means that we are but one year away from 2012. as the end of the world quickly approaches, i find myself wondering how exactly it will all end: a zombie apocalypse? an alien invasion? a robot uprising? a nuclear holocaust? the large hedron collider creating a black hole that swallows the earth? the coming of the anti-christ? or most horrifying of all, the election of sarah palin as president? whatever it may be, i just want everyone to cherish 2011, because it will probably be the last year we ever have!:p

for the people fucked up. paranoid. and high as shit. this is sarcasm! what are you guys waiting for! get your ass fucked up!.

#highasshit! :smoke:

2. dude i already got my ass fukd up and im FUCKED to theb extreme. i vote zombie invasion. iv always hoped this would happen. nothing would be funner then killing zombies all day. id hide in my frends barn in the loft and snipe zombies all day. maybe id try to fuck a couple 0of them. i wounder if tyou can become a zombie by a std?!?!!
    happy new years, 2012 is bullshit were all gonna be fine. the mayans were just to baked to make the calander any more

3. bahaha fuck emm? yeah you are pretty fucked up bahahahahah :rolleyes: . yeahs its bs.