Wish me luck

Discussion in 'General' started by Hot Rod, May 3, 2012.

1. I might get with a girl for the first time tomorrow, not only is she a beautiful bi-sexual girl but I've had an attraction to her for about 2 years now and she's coming tomorrow morning to smoke some bud, I fucking hope I get a bj so fucking much lmfao it's crazy but I think I'm ahead of myself seeing as if I've never even kissed a girl.

This girl is so chill (this is how I started to really meet her) two years ago I was chatting with my friend about which chicks we'd fuck. And I said "damn, she has that type of beautiful face you wanna just bust on" and like an asshole he repeated what I said to her and instead her getting all offended she was rather flattered and blushed in front of me.

One things is she just got out of a DEEP relationship she's had for a very long time and I don't know even though I've had feelings for her for the longest time, I kind of feel like a bum being used as a back-up after she gets dumped... And makes me feel a little bummed about it all.

And last (and yes this is a serious question) should I shave my area tonight in the shower, like do girls enjoy a nice shaved shaft or does it really matter that much?

Thanks.

2. Lmfao@ 'should I shave my area?' . Yeah mane, do what you wanna do just don't go out there like Chewbacca.

3. I don't know anyone, boy or girl that likes hair in their mouth

4. I shave my pubes, I mean who in their right mind wants to be going down on someone and get a face-full of thick coarse hair? :smoke:

How long ago did she get dumped? :confused:

5. And I'm surprised more don't shave. My girlfriend doesn't shave so I rarely go down on her. :mad:

6. Personally I'd say something. I don't like that at all, and i'm sure girls wouldn't like it either.

7. I've tried to hint at it (saying it's not very fun to go down on someone with hair) and she just said she hasn't shaved it nor will...*sigh*

8. [quote name='"Yosh139"']

I shave my pubes, I mean who in their right mind wants to be going down on someone and get a face-full of thick coarse hair? :smoke:

How long ago did she get dumped? :confused:[/quote]

I think like 2-3 weeks

9. Oh yeah and I just shaved

Attached Files:

10. Best of luck man and if she knew how much you liked you her, she will without a doubt appreciate it and if she doesn't then she just might not be the one.

Good luck

11. [​IMG]

Anyways, 2-3 weeks is a good cushion period, but don't ask her to date you just yet. Just fuck around ;)

12. You have some high expectations but who knows...good for you. I would say trim not shave. How itchy would that be for a guy... cheers!

13. It's so fucking itchy :laughing: I cut it as short as it could (with a razor) and it was so itchy it was painful. :eek:

14. Dude, if you've had an attraction for the longest time then I say be yourself and try to be her next. but it really depends, did she break up with him or him with her, cause if it's him with her then she still may have feelings for him and it'll make things harder for you.:cool:

be-your-self. unless you suck.

just kiddin ;)

15. :eek::eek::eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek: :eek:

16. "But Dad, he's a great guy and such a gentlemen, he said I had the type of beautiful face you wanna just bust one on!"

17. Now I can finally sleep with a smile :) *smoke*

18. Lol fuck, I'm way too high for this shit :laughing: I'm dying

19. I dont get pussy so i dont have to worry about these problems