Wish I was high right now...

Discussion in 'General' started by DryMouthHacker, May 6, 2011.

1. I quit smoking for a couple months because I didn't really have the time with school and a hectic work schedule. The guy I always bought from has moved and now I only have one guy I can buy from right now. He really pisses me off though. I'll tell him I want to get a 1/4 in the morning. He'll say he is unavailable until later. Then maybe I will get it at midnight or early the next day. Right now I am sitting here reading stuff that would be way more interesting when I was high. Sponge Bob is on the TV which would be a lot more fun to watch if I was baked and I have all this new music that would be way better to jam out to if I was stoned.... any suggestions on how to find a new dealer?

2. Maybe this shouldn't be on the general forum, but I started writing this with out the intention of asking a question at the end.

3. Look at the bright side, at least you have a dysfunctional dealer who has no watch and you can see him eventually.

Can't offer advice on finding a new connection as I wish I was high too, been dry for 2 weeks now and no connection!

I know the feeling how much it blows.