Wish I could travel back in time.

Discussion in 'General' started by Garrett, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Wish I could travel back in time to 2006. Back when I just started smoking weed. I remember those days of glory. Those cold nights sneaking beside my house for a quick toke of magic. Driving down the road with my buddies. Chugging soda, all for a can-pipe. Not believing tomorrow would come. Sunny days on a sunday afternoon listening to Bob Dylan wasting the day away. Golden beams coming through the brown blinds of my room. Blue Smoke wafting and swirling diagonally toward oxygen. Casualties of casual life were good. Not even knowing. Ignorance is bliss my friends. Have times changed? Am I not the only one who feels a totally different feel, a sluggish vibe from what I  experienced decades past? Smoking bowls from heady glass on the way to a concert. Such beautiful memories of pure existence. I am feeling pretty good right now as this IPA takes hold.

Perhaps I have walked past you on the street. I probably looked away. A little too much, I feel an invasion, as, I am the one who must break eye-contact. My thoughts dart from nothing to food. Am I lost or uncomfortable? Your laid back demeanor is a imposition on my presence. I am not ready. Must I speak gibberish in place of eloquent gaps of pure silence. Perfectly placed phrases lead with there light through hell and high water with women whom wimper whiny wisdom. Must I continue? Its all so blatant. What are you blind?!

Smoothing out a legacy left ahead of your great-grandpa's time is difficult, there aint know worry in caring. If you want to be known, what do you do? Raise your voice, but how loud? Not loud enough for him to hear.

2. Uh oh

I'm getting the feels 
    [​IMG]

3. Felt the first part yes.
    Lost me at the 2nd.

4. The second part is about bums. I was hammered when I wrote that.

5. im watching back to the future right now

6. i know what you mean but personally i think going back in time to a point in my life would be a waste of time travel 

7. I wish I could fast forward. I want to know what's beyond death. Fuck the past. :)

8. The past is the best, because you can forget about it.
    It's the future you have to look out for because you can't see what's coming ahead! Actually...if you can't see what's coming ahead, then you can't "look out," for anything, so...great, now I just boggled myself in my own post before I EVEN posted it....

9. If I could travel back in time.................

I'll take it back before we knew each other's name
    Run in a ultrasound and snatch you out your mothers frame
    I'll take it further back than that
    Back to Lovers' lane, to the night you were thought of, and cock-block your father's game

10. damn.. back 2 thez dayz 

[​IMG]
    foreael .. champagne life - fab

Lmao! Love that last line. 

12. I go back in time to the first time I got REALLY high and just stand there and let my past self freak the hell out because he saw me

Then I would LooL.

13. I can't help but think about how high I'll be after I die. Near death experiences have me convinced that we'll be high as fuck. 

We're all on our way to some crazy shit.

14. If i could travel back i prob wouldn't ever start smoking weed. Id have a shit ton more money, but a lot less memories