Wisdom

Discussion in 'General' started by Bob Loblaw Law, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Any blades out there wish to pass on information or advice about life to the youth? Anything from money to women to happiness that you wish you knew earlier. Everyone has to experience life on their own, but I think a few wise words can sure help. My advice is that you have to make your own happiness. Nothing or no one is going to magically make you happy. You need the attitude. Sound off, blades. :smoking:

2. Heres one that I was told by my granddad a long time ago, and one I spread around here frequently.

People are stupid.

3. That's seriously one of the most important things to keep in mind. Most only think of themselves and will screw you over.

4. "when they say anything say WHY IS IT?" - no rest for the weary - blue scholars

you shouldn't care what people think of you, do your thanggg!

5. "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

One of my favorite quotes.

6. "moderation is key."

even tho I've been smoking everday for the past summer

7. if you are afraid to ask because the answer may be "no", have no fear. because NO is the worst they can say, and there is a %50 chance they'll say "yes"!

there was something else but im stoned and forgot lawl. fuck the haters; find your own sun to shine under, etc.

8. We are all equal in the potential of the Spirit, however everyone is at different levels of development toward the ultimate end that is merging the Spirit back into the Unity/All/God. Do not judge someone for their actions, as their philosophy/views are just perfect for their current level of development, and their life/choices are exactly what is needed for their development.

There is no such thing as good and bad. They are just 2 ends of the same pole, and in the middle there is things that we see as neither good nor bad. Saving a life is more good than helping a friend move. Both are considered good, but at the same time helping a friend move is "more bad" than saving a life. All things are good in the eyes of the Creator, and are equally necessary for the evolution of the Man.

9. Why should you go to jail for something someone else noticed?

10. Patience...is key.

11. I don't want to end up simply having visited this world. - Mary Oliver

12. when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

13. "Why choose between Belgian waffles and bacon when you can have both?"

from grandaddy stoogemeister

14. ill never forget. mmm hungry now.

15. why go to high school when you can go to school high?

or...

you can't control everything but yourself.

16. Son... always wear a condom...