Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wisdom tooth removal HELP

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazed4dayz, Aug 12, 2011.

1. You shouldn't be 'sucking' till they heal a little bit..I had one out a few months back..went 5 days without smoking...longest in years! I did have my gf fill the bong for me a few times though..then I would breathe the smoke out slowly, not suck.

2. You could make cannaoil like you would for brownies and just drink that it won't taste good but it'd get you

3. Make firecrackers I swear I said this before to you

4. Ok, I'm going to be 100% honest and helpful on this one.

Do. Not. Smoke. Not for a week. Even the very minor suction caused by taking a hit is enough to cause dry sockets. I told my surgeon I smoke weed. He just laughed and told me to wait a week then smoke all I want. If you do smoke too soon and get dry sockets you're going to have to wait a hell of a lot longer than a week. Just wait it out, you'll be glad you did.

5. #25 ToTheDome, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    Edibles =)
    EDIT: Scratch That.

EDIT:EDIT: You could through a little Cannaoil into your smoothie drinks.