Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wisdom Teeth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Braddock, May 10, 2011.

1. #21 Braddock, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You blazed up after havig your wisdom teeth removed?

2. personally i smoked the night i got mine out... but i also have an insanely good immune system and incredible resistance to infection and basically any substance.. did not get a dry socket and actually was eating the day after. was awake 20 minutes after the procedure, got up and walked out without any help, and it took two doses to knock me out :D

3. Yeah i smoked about a gram a day id say and litterally right when i walked in the door. Just normal or small rips to try not to cough (i have asthma).

sorry this is a different account. im new and when i switched my email it wouldnt let me post :(

4. try something where there isn't a lot of pressure with your mouth like a waterfall or grav cause you don't have to make a vacuum for the hit

5. #25 TWODe102, May 12, 2011
    Correction, Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothin to fuck with. Haha im faded

6. I smoked herb after my wisdom teeth were removed, it did not create a dry socket for me.
    I did, however, lose the clots in two of my sockets about 72 hours after the teeth were extracted, and it happened when I was swishing with salt water as instructed by my dentist... not while smoking. The dislodged clots made no difference with how my gums healed, and the herb+vicoden meant that I had very little pain.

7. Gravity bong, volcano, basically anything where you don't have to be the suction will be fine.

8. Yeah those hot salt water rinses are a bitch..
    I have a bong though, would that be straight? Considering I take small rips to avoid coughing and whatnot..

9. Sounds ok to me if you don't take a huge ass rip that might have you coughing. I'd stay away from blunts/joints though.

10. It's all good. My acrylic bong rips me harder than my loose ass joints anyway lol

11. Hey you little punkass, I had this same problem 2 years ago, it's not the coughing thats gonna fuck you up is the suction . If you have homies to smoke with, have them blow you shootguns, otherwise if u have a bag vape then just blow that shit into your mouth. If you have enough skills to roll a nice lose joint that wont require much suction do that and take slow tiny rips also use cardboard tips in ur J's as it will make it easierto pull. but honestly u should just wait a week and stop being a phene .

12. sounds gay as fuck cosnidering OP is a guy (to my knowledge) and im pretty sure no one would want another dude doing that to them if they're a guy, people just need to chill the fuck out and go without weed for awhile those pills are more than enough

13. well if this kids willing to risk his HEALTH, just because he cant deal not smoking trees for a couple days, whats wrong with having a friend give him a shotgun ? Redfrost are you homophobic because uncle has touched you in inappropriate places when you were younger. It's ok we understand.

14. #34 Stimulated, May 14, 2011
    Don't take that poison take the pain like a BOSS or make tea or edibles :)

15. Had all 4 of mine out at the same time (2 impacted). Pills didn't do shit. I just had my gf give me shotguns and I was fine. Had them removed a year ago, no problems.

16. The pills I was given when my wisdom teeth were pulled didn't do shit. I was given hydros a few days before the surgery, and perk's after. Maybe the dude has a gf or a friend who's a chick who can give him a shotgun. Why do you immediately jump to gay lol.

17. It's cool guys, I've been hitting my bong lately and I have yet to have any problems.

Ripped it twice yesterday (wakenbake & dinnerfest) & just now another wakenbake

:D

18. Dont they give you painkillers? Lol

19. Yeah, I got vicodine. :p

Fuck that shit, it does nothing!

20. I just made tea when I had mine removed. Vapor would be okay if you used a big balloon that involves minimal sucking. The vapor might help prevent dry sockets also.