Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wisdom Teeth...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Dooge, May 25, 2010.

1. Anybody know how long you have to wait til it's safe to smoke again. It's been 6 days right now, and I fell like it might be ok, but I don't want to risk Dry Socket. Anybody have expertise on this matter?

2. A friend of mine just had hers taken out a few weeks ago. She waited 7 days before smoking.

3. I had a friend smoke two days after he got them out dude...you'd be fine.

4. depends on your swelling...also if youve gotten that hook syring you're supposed to use to flush out the crater in your gums. However if you feel good now then you shoulod be ok...try not to zone out too much while your high and tear your stitches!

5. I smoked the day after, but i was pretty careful with a really loose joint. you dont want to put any more power into hitting the bud then you would when normally breathing

6. If the area has stopped bleeding your good.

7. Fuck smoking, take your opiates

8. Would a vape be better?

9. Yeah I was wondering if vape or edibles would do the trick.

Though I bet brownies are bad, cuz they would gum up the hole haha

10. ;D

Yah got me. Make some cannabutter and spread it on some toast, may not gum up. Thats what i typically wake up with :]

11. I only got one wisdom tooth cut out and I waited 2 or 3 days and was fine. The big thing like people have said is to not hit it hard, I used a vape and had no problems.