Wisdom Teeth.

Discussion in 'General' started by Ms.Sweet, Apr 11, 2009.

1. I have to get my wisdom teeth taken out. Not so bad, right? Well, for one thing it's during school vacation week, so I'm not going to be able to go out without looking like a retarded chipmunk with my swollen cheeks. Oh and don't worry, it gets worse. My appointments set for.....

April 20th ! How lovely. I had big plans for 420 this year, too. :mad:

2. That's balls. I've got all my wisdom teeth, they came in straight and everything. Really sucks you'll be missing out on the fun. I'm in Vancouver, so it's a double downer even without the teeth getting pulled.

3. Hey! sorry u gotta do that shit on 420 ... but it wasn't too bad when i got mine done, plus they give you some pretty good pain killers :D .. well hopefully all goes well, good luck to you :smoking:

4. that sucks but at least you'll have drugs to get you through it

5. I just had it done a few months ago, really its not that bad. The first day or 2 sucks, after that I basicly just floated on a cloud for the next week cuz of the script i got.

6. hey i got mine out last year and trust me it's not as bad as it seems. I dont know if your nervous about it or not but if you are, don't be. All 4 of mine were impacted and i was scared to death cuz i had heard some pretty sick stories. But i healed in about 3 days for the most part and there was hardly any pain.

And i still smoked so dont really worry about it. If your determined to smoke you can just put some gauze in your mouth and take really slow hits.