Wisdom Teeth

Discussion in 'General' started by .ViciouS., Jun 21, 2003.

1. Just got my wisdom teeth removed, It hurt so fucking much you wouldn't believe. Just glad I had my vicodin to get rid of some of that pain. Yeah, 2 pills only gets rid of SoMe of the pain. Sucks my ass.

2. yeah and when you get teeth removed your not allowed to smoke. fucking sucks.

3. the painkillers will help, but you may want to be careful with them as well..they are rough on the stomach and may make you throw up. When I had mine out, I got real sick from them. The pain was waaaaaay worse when I was throwing up. everytime, it felt like the stiches were just going to bust open. talk about pain.
    hope everything calms down for yeah soon. you look like a squirrell storing nuts in your checks? lol, I did for a few days. :)

4. Ya know..... soooo times you just makes things too easy.... haha ;)

5. I have to get my wisdom teeth taken out sometime. And a couple are way fucking back and deep. I may end up doing it over christmas break, but I don't want too.

6. I don't really have a problem with the vicodin on my stomach. It usually feels just a bit weird, but I haven't thrown up yet. My face is starting to puff up now, and I wont stop bleeding. Can't sleep for more than 30 minutes, because the blood fills up my mouth and i have to let it ooze out. Such a hassle.