Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wisdom teeth

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Moofy, Aug 29, 2012.

1. How long after i get them removed can i smoke? Its killin me

2. Depends on how big your vag is. correct?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. moof-i smoked right after the dental job so i think you should be ok...

4. Smoke up, it's a myth that smoking MJ causes dry socket, no proof to that.;)

If you're concerned, then rinse your mouth using extra virgin olive oil or extra virgin coconut oil or vegetable glycerine.

The combination of these, one at a time 5 minutes each, will make an tooth abscess go away as well as give you fresh smelling breath.:D

5. just drink water with and smoke joints but pull slowly man you might not even wana toke up i didnt:wave::smoke:

6. #7 Henry Krinkle, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    Got mine out last monday.

Its the suction that can cause dry sockets. When the blood fills in the empty socket it coagulates and bone reforms to fill in your jaw. If you suck too hard on anything it can dislodge the blood and cause a lot of pain. As long as its not like a chocolate milk shake through a straw or a cigarette youll be alright.

I whip vaped the first day, thought the bong would be too much suction so I played it safe. Even smoked a cig the day of, just stuck gauze pads in both sides, got em wet, and bit down on em.

Even the bong is fine as long as you rip it gently.

7. troof??

8. Would a bowl be the best to smoke out of?

9. heh you reminded of a thread up in here once about a guy asking if hed get high rubbing honey oil on his asshole....no offense :le:

10. I think you can smoke out of anything as long as you do it carefully. Nice and slooooow

11. Word, I've had dental issues my entire life, then I looked into natural alternatives, add a rinse with 3% hydrogen peroxide and you won't even need the dentist to clean your teeth.;)

4 root canals that would have been prevented.:mad:

12. Hahhahahahahaha, So random, Too funny

:laughing:

13. Holy shit that was funny. I have been procrastinating getting my wisdom teeth out. When I had insurance/could afford it I didnt want to deal with it because I smoked cigarettes at the time and the whole dry socket thing scared me. Well now I just smoke ganja but I cant afford to get them removed. And one of them is impacted meaning it basically requires surgery to get it out. Blah.

14. Ok, here is my advice. Go talk to a dental surgeon in your area, you can find one through a reputable dentist, explain your situation and see if he will bargain. Most people don't know this, but they will bargain, just ask.;)

I think you could do it without anesthetic, or not, just take 600mg ibuprofen and smoke a fat ass bowl.:D

15. I smoked right after, just don't choke and put pressure on the stiches.