Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wisdom teeth taken out, toke up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TyDurden, Aug 23, 2008.

1. haha i just got mine out 4 weeks ago, and took a vicadin for the first time, then smoked, the vic made me fall over and lay there half asleep for 10 mins, then when i woke up my mouth was all bloody from the suction i pulled out a stitch, but there was no pain

no dry socket, i drank beetween every hit, and was fine, but dont suck too hard

i did it, but who knows, i tolerate pain OK some people dont, if you dont, dont risk it

2. Damn... I hope this isnt this bad because i just had teeth removed a day ago and I have vaped a crapload today.

3. Is it really worth it? People need to start asking themselves that question before they make stupid mistakes.

4. Umm y the fuck dont you just eat some weed lol

Umm opss hope cusing ist agenst fourm rules wasnt an insult just saying i think its funny when people are like shit i cant smoke cuse i cant get away with it and im just like, umm make a firecraker maby lol

5. Pot is an anti-inflammatory, it'll help with the swelling... And I don't think there's any need to mention the pain relief part.

Just rinse your mouth with saltwater after smoking if your worried about the rez in your mouth.

6. here's the deal. dry socket is caused by a pressure change in your mouth. the pressure dislodges the clot in the gum. how do you create a pressure change by smoking? when you suck the smoke through the paraphernalia. if you were able to produce smoke and inhale it without a pressure change in your mouth, you're all good. so what device creates the pressure to draw smoke from a bowl? the gravity bong. stick a bowl in the top of a 2 liter bottle, cut off the bottom, stick it in a bucket of water, hold a lighter over the bowl as you slowly lift the bottle out of the water, when the bottle is full remove the bowl, and....well, here you have two options. you can lift it all the way out of the water and inhale the smoke as if it were the air around you, creating no pressure in any way. or you can use the gravity bong as it is usually used...put the top in your mouth and plunge the bottle downward into the water, thus forcing the smoke into your lungs. my only problem with the latter option is that the smoke is forced into your mouth, creating the opposite pressure as when you suck. i dont know if that could dislodge the clot, but i imagine it could. when i had all 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed, i smoked constantly until the pain went away. mind you my entire lower jaw was completely numb, exactly as if anaesthesia were coursing through it, for 6 months after the removal due to nerve damage. it was a pretty delicate procedure, and i never got dry socket from smoking through a gravity bong. not a guarantee, but i'm pretty confident in the idea.

7. Smoke still contains things that if they got exposed to an opean wound in your mouth expecailly where it would probally bond with your saliva and kick around in your mouth for a while probally could lead to an infection.

8. Ha by your screen name i take it you live in stl dude i live in como (columbia) wasup

9. I got mine out about 2 months ago. I blazed after I got 'em out. BTW, the painkillers they give you mix well with weed.

10. ul be fine.. blaze it up

11. if ur worried about further problems, get out your cookbook and make some Brownies.