Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wisdom teeth removed yesterday, should i make a fircracker?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by CheechMarley420, May 15, 2010.

1. So yesterday i got my wisdom teeth out, all four plus two super numerary teeth i had up top. Im in an alright amount of pain but its been being controlled by vicodin pretty well..

But so last night i picked up this dub i had been trying to get since wednesday, it is some fire too. I smoked a bowl last night but i dont want to smoke more because i do not want dry socket

So basically, my question is should i make a firecracker? I never have before and ive read good things on here.
    And if so, how much bud do you think i should use, it is really, really good stuff

2. I assume that the reason you are worried that smoking could give you dry socket is because your dr. told you not to suck on things (ie straws for a thick chocolate shake). The kind of sucking that happens when smoking (unless you have a seriously clogged screen) is not anywhere near what happens if sucking something up with a straw. I would try smoking with something that has very little drag first. When I got my wisdom teeth out, the last thing I wanted to do was chew. However, if you want to eat it, I'd make brownies- something soft, not crunchy like fire crackers, ya know?

Best of luck and be careful with your teeth (or lack thereof)