Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wisdom teeth removed & Smokin bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by phiktion, Feb 20, 2009.

1. So i just got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to smoke a few hits of bud just to chill me out. Why i ask if it is ok to smoke is because i'm wondering if my chances of getting it infected would be likely. I'm currently taking half a pill of oxycodone every 3 hours. Please give me legitamet advice, preferabbly advice from people with first hand experience. Thank you GrassCity contributors.

2. if u do smoke, i would go pure smoke...no blunts, no papers, just glass and herb...
    and 2 be safe, u could keep ur mouth clean by using sum type of mouthwash or peroxide & water...
    still got my wiz. teeth tho....
    good luck...
    :smoke::wave::smoke:

3. the best part of getting your wisdom teeth out is the medication

4. take like 5 percs and u will feel good.

5. Since you got all four done at once I would suggest just going with a firecracker or other baked delight in addition to your (assuming here) prescribed codeine/perco.

I had mine done two separate times (one side of the mouth per trip) so I was able to smoke out of the good side of my mouth while leaving the other unharmed. however, since you had all four done at once it'd be pretty hard to not get dry sockets from them.