Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wisdom Teeth Pulled Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stayrolledup, Dec 29, 2011.

1. So basically I got my wisdom teeth pulled today and was wondering the best way to have a session?

2. Don't. Wait till your mouth heals. Weed will actually slow down wound healing times so it's best to just recover and smoke after u are healed!

3. idk if it slows down the healing process, but i'm pretty sure you got a perscription to some Vicodin so there's no real point in smoking. take the pills and save your weed/money.
    also..use the mouth wash they gave you...shit works miracles

goodluck chubby cheeks

4. Your supposed to wait a week before smoking which is usually on a list with other post-op instructions they give you at the office before you leave. If you wanted to grind it in some applesauce that might be a possibility, since you wouldn't be smoking it. You could try vaporizing it through your nose if you are adamant about smoking it. If you are really in pain you could try taking several of the hydrocodone the doctor prescribed. You might like the high better than getting stoned.

5. I'd wait. I waited a few days before smoking, but I made sure my wounds were healing well.

6. I smoked the night I got my wisdom teeth out. First I tried inhaling through my nose but the smoke in my nose was a bitch so I took some regular rips. My mouth bled a little but it was fine in like 10 minutes. Also I should add my wisdom teeth surgery wasn't normal I had extra teeth under my wisdom teeth so it was way more of a pain in the ass than normal.

If you smoke you might end up getting a dry socket which will be very very painful (or so I've heard) so you can either take the chance and smoke or wait it out.

7. Don't use a bong or joint or anything that requires hard inhalation otherwise you'll get dry sockets and their a bitch

8. Right on thanks everyone. I think imma just use my iolite vape:smoking: