Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wisdom teeth out.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kush&sluts, Oct 27, 2010.

1. hey guys. i know this isn't the best place to put this, but what the hell. i just had my wisdom teeth out this morning, and all i can eat is cold, mushy things. any idea what i should eat? cant be hot, cant be chewable. it'd be nice if anyone with a similar experience could help me out.

2. I went for a milkshake. or apple sauce

3. u shuld get those weight loss shakes there good to drink cos they fill you up for a while and they taste just like a milkshake kinda haha.. :smoke:

4. spaghetti. Lots of spaghetti.

I didn't have much trouble with pain though, so I was eating burgers and shit the next day.

wait like 24 hours before you start smoking again, and make sure you always have a drink with you so that your mouth doesn't get dry and infected.

EDIT: Can't be hot? Nevermind on the spaghetti idea... hot stuff is good though too. Heat soothes pain, think icyhot lol.

5. -Milkshakes
    -Ice Cream
    -Applesauce
    -Fruit Shakes
    -Frappuccinos
    -Stuffing
    -Cold Mashed Potatoes

6. peanut brittle and candy canes:wave:

7. I had a couple of baby teeth out so probably doesn't hurt as much but I found that I could drink smoothies (although it stung a little from the fruit acid) and some soup, don't worry though man you should be eating soft stuff like bread in a day or so.

8. Hemp shakes are good, not hot, you can put fruit in it, and nutricous.

9. get any vicodin? ho ho ho

10. Shakes BUT NO STRAWS, sip gently (almost pour it in your mouth) like you would without a straw. You need to watch out for dry socket, that's why you're not supposed to smoke, it's the 'sucking' that causes problems more than the dry smoke like you'd assume.... bananas, oatmeal if you can stand swallowing some chunks. You can eat anything you can stomach that's soft enough to chew, really.

I was in so much pain before having my wisdoms out, that I was happily munching on hot spicy buffalo wings the following day with no problem :) It's different for everyone. The first 24 hours though I don't think I ate at all.

11. How about you nom on some of that hydrocodone they gave you? :p

But really, I had mine cut out and all I really remember of that week or so is a lot of blood, jello, pills, and pudding. It sucked and was awesome at the same time.

Oh and applesauce. man apple sauce is awesome.

12. You can make hot foods, just let them cool down.
    One I like is Tomato soup made with milk instead of water.
    Throw in some saltines and let it cool down.

Same with a twice baked potato.

13. Ice cream or a milkshake.