Wisdom teeth out

Discussion in 'General' started by acekilla89, Nov 2, 2009.

1. so my first visit to the dentist in like 2 years was in september to fill a cavity that ate half of my molar. The X-rays showed my bottom set of wisdom teeth were pushing up against my molars...so those gotta come out. tomorow i go for the oral surgan to take a look at...next monday i go in for surgery...the only thing about next monday is that its the day before my birthday, so i get to spend my 20th all looped out and shit instead of enjoying the day and smoking with my friends. ugh...the only reason why i couldnt do it earlier was cause i work(ed) full time...now im on layoff and my dental insurance is up on my birthday (waiting for a call from my stepmom to confirm that) so i need it done so i dont have to give them my bank account...

i just needed to get that one outta my head before i forget it...

2. that sucks man... well we at GC can party with you online woo!!!

3. I'm sorry man that does suck. It's not like you can't have a good time though. Make some soft weed brownies and double up on the pain killers they give you. That's sure to be a good time.:hello:

4. I'm getting mine out on Thursday! It's gonna suck, dude. My birthday's this month too, the 22nd. When's yours?