Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wisdom Teeth out

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BrainMedicine, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Well i got my wisdom teeth out yesterday. Didnt feel anything and the laughing gas was awsome but anyway, My question is How soon can i smoke after the operation. The doctor said not until i get my stitches out and thats not until a week :eek:

2. I smoked the next day and every day after that. I just kept some gauze soaked in water over the wounds to make sure they didn't get dry. Just inhale carefully and make sure your sockets don't dry out and you should be fine. I wouldn't recommend using a bong either.

3. maybe try to learn how to smoke through your nose?

4. I agree keep gauze wet i smoked weed and cigs the day after i had them out plus i enjoyed all them painpills

5. I got four of mine removed, one of which was coming in the wrong direction so it was extra lame. But I smoked the next day....from a gb. And pretty much everyday after that....just watch out for drysocket like the above people said. I didn't get it but I fucking thought I did, and it scared the shit out of me because its supposed to be painful as all hell(as if getting the wisdom teeth out in the first place didn't hurt enough).

6. I know a girl that smoked cigs right after getting them out, she didnt get dry socket, but she got an infection. It was disgusting. And one of my buddies got his out and I think It was like a day later we were passing the bong around and he said it hurt his teeth. That's all I know about your situation. I wouldnt risk it. If you have access to a vape, I'd use that.

7. Yah, I got a tooth extraction and I felt fine getting baked.. I started taking bong hits like an hour after it was pulled, and my mouth would just tingle more then usual. I felt different when I was high because of the medication I was on, or just the placebo effect I'm guessing.. but for getting your wisdom teeth out, id suggest a vape, just to be safe. :smoke:

8. i dont have a vape and im not going to risk it. I think ill just go on a T-break and get hella high when i smoke again :bongin:
    Thanks for the responses

9. i second that.

10. how bad does it hurt? my dentist said i have to have mine removed as well :(

11. It dosent hurt at all. I had 6 shots of novoicaine and i had laughing gas (nitrous) on the whole time. Laughing gas is awsome feels like ur stoned

12. Smoke through your nose, that's what all my friends did when they got theirs taken out.

Also, I'm getting mine taken out in about 2 weeks. I have extreme anxiety about it. Can you hear them actually doing shit to your teeth? Like the teeth crushing and stuff?

What kinda pain pills did you get? I heard it's usually Mepergan or Hydrocodone... what dosage? How long after the operation did you experience pain?

Also, if it helps I have 5 wisdom teeth, all impacted.

13. I just got my teeth out today actually. 4 wisdom teeth, all impacted.

The laughing gas is great. You can tell them you aren't feeling it and they'll up the dosage :). Then for me, they gave me an IV which was what actually knocked me out.

The drugs I got were vicodin, 500/5. So the pussy stuff.

Thanks for everyone contributing to this thread, I was wondering how long until I could smoke as well. I might just make some special coco though :) I've taken nose hits before, but they aren't particularly pleasant if that's the only way you can inhale.

14. I got my wisdom teeth out and smoked out of a bong the next day. Unfortunately, I wasn't as lucky as most of the people responding to this. I got dry socket, and it was almost the worst pain I've ever experienced. They had to stuff this awful tasting stuff into the sockets, and I couldn't eat anything for Thanksgiving. :(

If you're going to do it, be careful. Dry socket blows.

15. your def gonna get a dry socket if you smoke to soon. not really worth it. i had a cough recently and couldnt smoke so i just made a bunch of firecrackers.
    when you smoke your doing 2 things the doctor told you not to

A smoking of any kind.
    B creating suction.

16. also note that if you get a dry socket the damage could be irreversible.

17. Hell yeah i got vikoden 750/7.5 and that shit is really good if u parachute it

18. im getting mine pulled soon but they didnt say anything about creating suction, would would that do to the sockets

19. yup you can hear the teeth crushing

so fucking creepy

had it done when I was 12

20. your wisdom teeth grew in at 12? wtf