Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wisdom Teeth Out - How Long to Wait?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by generickid, Jul 12, 2009.

1. I just got my wisdom teeth out 4 days ago, and my cheekjs aren't very swollen anymoe but i am wondering when it would be safe for me to blaze without risking dry socket. Anybody have any experience with this and can share?

2. You're almost ready but just be careful. Take very gentle, small hits, no heavy sucking. Everyone heals at different rates but in general 4-7 days is good.

3. i smoked once my mouth stop'd bleeding about a day after just took it easy..

4. Don't push it, dude. Dry socket isn't worth it. When I tried smoking a few (5) days after I got mine out, I got a weird tingly throbbing after 1 hit, so I stopped.

But if you feel up to it, I'd go with a gravity bong or a waterfall so you don't have to do much if any sucking.

5. i really dont know what your talkin bout but if you mean your tooth came out and if you smoke the tooth may never grow back?
    then i suggest sm0kn thru ur nose.. learned how to do that with my cuzn down in brazil..
    and no dont stick the blunt up or nose lol.. let me know if you got any questions on how to do it.. dont risk losing a tooth forever, girrls really wont dig it.. lol

6. I was hitting the Zong 30 minutes after I got mine out.
    Then rinsed my mouth out after each hit with water.

7. Just take the pain killers they give you :)

8. This.

NOT these. Bad advice. Google 'dry socket' if you don't know what it is.

9. yeah dry socket is realllly bad, i maybe would avoid using a bong, because of all of the sucking that is involved

10. I was hoping for vicodin but got Tylenol 3 w/ codeine. It was okay, but those are long gone now. I was thinking of trying to roll a really loose j since I don't have my piece with me, and then just light sucks. I figure if it's loose, won't be too hard to inhale and burn? Or I might wait a few days and play it safe :smoke:

11. play it safe dude, not worth it

12. I smoked a few joints a couple hours after the surgery and no dry socket.

I wouldn't recommend it by any means, but if you decide to do so, take long drawn out hits instead of chiefing on it.

Also, the pain killers + weed made me really, REALLY high, so that's a plus in my book.

13. Got mine out and waited 8 days; was jonesing for a toke during that time, but my tolerance dropped and I realllly enjoyed the session I had. Also, no dry sockets =D so I'd say wait it out.

14. i had a gauze thing with wax put in the sockets,
    so smoking wasnt really an issue