wisdom teeth in a half hour

Discussion in 'General' started by p00nd, Jun 14, 2012.

1. all god damn four of em... atleast im gettin put to sleep.
    had a good night last night to finish my good nights streak :p (not really lol)
    but yee drank a couple beers had some good runs at the skatepark, smoked the rest of my weed... got so damn stoned last night haha
    can't smoke for a few days, should be good.
    haven't took a break since like last summer..
    anyone else get all four wisdom teeth taken out at once? did you get put asleep too or not? goddamn it would suck having to go through that awake... from what I've heard.

2. Yea I had to go to the ghetto dentist and all I got was numbed up and he went to work..I'm a badass so it wasn't a big deal lol

3. owww damn

i hate going to the dentist

4. Dude your getting your wisdom teeth out... Not going to jail.
    I had them out only 2 though.. Wasn't put 2 sleep and only given Molterin.. But i smoked right after 15 mins after.. The weed with the novacane made me feel crazy as shit. If you smoke don't pull hard at all. and have lots of liquids but watch out for dryy socket

5. i had 2 wisdom teeth horizontally impacted, meaning they where sideways. It was a bitch to get them out ( dentist said after the procedure that one tooth i had was the hardest tooth he ever extracted (40 mins). He patted me on the back and said good job, if u feel pain take some tylenol. LOL HERBED didn't even get pain meds. Wasn't that bad tho. Watch out for dry sockets i got one, it was a biiiiitch.

6. dude, mine are growin the same way :( fuck sakes i think its just the two top ones but still goddamn...
    if the bottoms are fucked too its definitely gonna suck...

7. I had 3 of them pulled out when I was a young teen. My 4th came in at the age of 25. I had no insurance or dental plan of any kind at that time. But know someone who knows a dentist with a house office. Guy was actually pretty professional about the whole thing. Took an x-ray, had all new tools for me. Gave me a few shots and proceeded to slice up my gums to get a hold of the impacted tooth. I was pretty numbed up, but it still hurt like a bitch when he was prying that sucker out of there. Took about 5 min to yank it out. I saw him put my tooth on the tray next to me, so I snatched it when he went to grab some antibiotics for me. I still have the tooth somewhere :)

8. im glad im getting put to sleep atleast, shouldnt be too bad.. I gotta go blades, appointment is in 15 minutes
    wish me luck yall

9. yea, both my bottom ones got pulled. top ones are semi ok, they are still there, but i am thinking of getting them pulled. They are causing over crowding, and i keep biting the inside of my cheek. But all in all its uncomfortable but manageable. Take good care and good oral hygiene and u should be fine. I remember CRAVING some hamburgers or chips, first thing i got when i was feeling better.

When i got my tonsils out wooooo that shit was unbearable. Oxycontin helped a lil bit ( i was prescribed pain med)

GL bro! u should be fine

10. I had all 4 taken out at once with no puttin me to sleep, no numbing crap, no nothin. Just sat in the chair, got leaned back and he started prying my teeth out. Took about 30 mins and they gave me a prescription for the weakest pain killers that need a prescription.

11. I'm thinking my mom told them not to give me any narcotics lmao. Because i had a problem then :(

12. thanks homie!
    yeahh i got my tonsils out when i was a kid, dont remember much pain from it though.
    ill be back yall!

13. how....the fuck?.. anyways.. i gotta go. peace bladez

14. I've had all 4 pulled out. They gave me a pill to take half an hour before (Valium I believe) as well as hooked me up to the nitrous and put to sleep haha. After the surgery I just relaxed for a week or so taking the Vicodin they gave me. Wasn't too bad, good luck OP.

15. wasnt that bad, they put me to "sleep" and started on the surgery... but i was like semi awake the whole time I could feel him pull out one or two of them. ofcourse they froze me too though so right now im in no pain at all..
    all I got were t3s tho :p whatever though Im no pill head

16. Seriously get them all out while you're young I waited till late 20s and they were a bitch...got Vic's though so wasn't too bad after

17. oh yeah forgot to say! It was only 3 of them, i guess I only had three wisdom teeth :S
    stoked that its over though, tomorow might suck, only time will tell :p
    the dentist didnt say anything about it being a tough operation though so i think shit will be fine.
    glad to be takin a T break too.. just not gonna blaze for like 5 dayz... might make it last longer too idk.

18. i got all 4 removed at once i wasnt put to sleep just got the stuff that numbs ur mouth up. i would reccomend smoking beforehand

19. good to hear, did he give u any pain meds?

20. that must have been horrible.... my last mouth operation was like that, no sleep just freezing stuff..
    i hate how you can feel the pressure of the blade digging deep into your mouth lol..
    t3s hahaha but i dont think we can talk about those here :p
    im feeling great right now, no pain at all, but my mouth is fully numb and its a piss off :)