Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WISDOM TEETH I got some PRSO from the dispensary 34% thc will this stuff get me really high or no ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ethan Loeffler, May 11, 2021.

1. I got 3 PRSO syringes that are 34% thc each and 1 FSO syringe that’s 64% thc for when I get my wisdom teeth out . Will this do the trick ?

2. We arent doctors but id recommend taking what they prescribe and do not do not smoke anything during the 2 weeks

• Like Like x 1
  3. That’s not smoking tho those are edibles. And do you think there’s any chance I’ll wake up if I tell them how much I smoke ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I’m just horribly terrified of waking up I mean HORRIBLY terrified . And I know I’m not gonna smoke the day of surgery and planned on stopping at midnight the day before so stopping 2 weeks before is out of the picture

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I mean do not smoke 2 weeks after. You will cause dry socket. Id stop about 6 days before to get it out of your system. If they knew you were smoking they probably wouldnt want to out you under.

6. THC is a funny one when it comes to pain. Some it kills, Some it does nothing for. Some it amplifies.
    At worst even the amped pain is moved off center. It's over there now and not so all up in my face. It still hurts like a sombitch but it's tolerable.

If your just looking for a stone way to not be smoking while having holes in your head then yes it should do the job. Step up slowly.

Depending on how it was made and the total amount in the syringe there are a couple of things you can do to get more bang from it. Heat syringe in near boiling water to get it to move. Mixing with an equal amount of cooking oil and a short heat might-should make it more bioavailable. Butter, Lard, Crisco... Coconut oil works fastest.

Most Store edibles come in a 10mg single serving and that is not a bad place to start. Take a 1/3rd of a 34% and wait 2 full hours for it to kick in. If no stone take the rest. We never know just how much somebody needs. It can range from 3mg to 300mg for the same stone. 10-15mg of THC will ring the bell for most everybody.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 CrazyLettuce, May 12, 2021
    Last edited: May 12, 2021
    When I had mine taken out, I was given some pretty weak medication, but it made me super sleepy, I dont recomend mixing them. Especially if u take a bath as u might just pass out and drown.

And this isnt what you asked, but afterwards half my tongue felt like it was asleep (tingly) for 8 months, don't panic if that happens to you 90% of the time it will bounce back.

I was awake the whole time for mine because med they use to knock u out was $1100, its really not that bad, the worst part was the numbing, and the next few days when your mouth hurts to open. Open it anyway seriously do mouth stretches lmfao.