Wisdom teeth getting pulled?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Chemical_War, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Oh my god.. My entire jaw is killing me. Feels like someone landed an uppercut.

2. This post is very disrespectful considering you dont know the poster and sure are assuming a lot of things. Assuming btw, makes you look like an ass. I have extreme anxiety, become queasy and have fainted when I see blood, and am terrified of sharp things like needles.

So am I drug addict because I want to be dosed up with a benzodiazapine before I go to surgery, because of many of my own personal anxieties?

Like I said, you know nothing about the poster, and thats a very bold statement to call someone a drug addict because they want to lessen their anxiety. Foolish.

3. My teeth were way fucked up (4 impacted) so i got a bottle of 10mg percs after the surgery, like 30 pills
    then i got dry socket, and got 30 more 5mg pills.

good week and a half. shit once the whole time though, and said a lot of weird shit. i'd do them again once or twice recreationally but i like the ganj way more. if i could have smoked i would have

4. I got vics when my wisdom teeth were extracted.

5. Well as I'm sure you know, opiate tolerance doesn't go away at any quickness of rate. I have indeed abused opiates for years. I have no constant supply however. Regardless of opiate tolerance I have a low threshold for pain. Every time I even get a filling the dentist needs to give me 3+ shots of Novocain so it doesn't hurt like hell. Perhaps that does put me in a category below that of your little sister.

Anxiety isn't fun either but if that puts a lable of bitch on me then so be it. I'd rather be a bitch then suffer.

You are correct in some of your assumptions sir.

6. I got mine removed.. made off with hydrocodone (vicodin)
    I also got a minor infection while they did it.. and it lead to bronchitis or something. so they gave me a codeine syrup. I was on the couch for two weeks straight, doing absolutely nothing

7. I'll be getting mine out soon, I can't wait! Opiates here I come!

I hoping that having an allergic reaction to APAP is enough to have them give me oxy 5's or 10's. Do they make a plain hydrocodone?