Wisdom teeth and green dragon?

Discussion in 'General' started by yep thats me, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Alright im getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and im not gonna risk getting dry socket from smoking so my friend said hes got some green dragon hed give me.... i told him that would kill the cuts in my mouth considering vodka burns my throat as it is. He said he did it and it was fine but hes generrally full of shit..... im almost 100% sure im right but what do you guys think?

2. of course it's gonna hurt like shit. but i'm sure the alcohol will kill anything near the wounds.

3. I had all four out, and I took a break for a day. Then I just made sure every time I smoked to rinse my mouth out afterwords with salt water to prevent the dry socket.

4. You should be totally fine.

Just be sure to rinse your mouth with saltwater afterwards to keep any debris out of your wounds and you should be fine.

Also make sure you're at the point where your not bleeding anymore. Alcohol plus bleeding wounds in your mouth could make you really light-headed.

5. I wouldn't recommend drinking alchohol for a couple days... There are bacteria in your mouth that kill the harmful bacteria that cause infections... Thus, by drinking alchohol, you'll be killing the good bacteria, and this will make it more likely that you'll end up with an infection.

If you wanna toke, just pack the wounds with gauze first - then rinse well with warm salt water afterwards... I did this when I got 4 of my 5 widsom teeth out and never had any problems with dry sockets...