Wisconsin to drug test for food stamps

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Hoosiergrower, Dec 6, 2017.

1. #81 killset, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    Lol so you're reduced to insults, not that I give a shit. Best country in the world and you foreigners prove it everytime you all get up in our business. You just can't get enough of us. Australia's an awesome place too. I do agree with you about 1 thing, the uk did stay behind, way behind.

2. #82 killset, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    Exactly I'm glad you're finally getting what I've said this whole time. Couple people may use it for medicine but the vast majority are just getting high.

I'm glad you finally came around and got a clue

3. Yeah it's not medicine it's to get high I'm glad we agree anyway what are they selling it as now when you buy it from dispenseries then is it called medical marajuana? If they are then that makes America look stupid.

Lol over here in Europe you go Amsterdamn in the coffee shops apparently there is nearly 200 coffee shops and they have it in jars there is also rotterdam in holland too. Spain is also laid back.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Cannabis has been proven to be a medical plant for certain ailments but the majority of people use it for recreation.

Why do you keep talking shit on America? Atleast it's legal in places here unlike in the UK. We have alot more freedoms then the UK has with many things, that's why we left and kicked your ass' many many moons ago. Is that why you keep talking shit, because our for father's sent your for father's home with their tales tucked between their legs?

I'm done discussing anything with you If you keep unnecessarily running your mouth about us. You have zero clue what goes on over here.

5. Well it's only legal so in a few states it's the same legality and freedom. I'm not against anyone it should be legal everywhere lol.

6. #86 killset, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    Actually thats not completly correct either. Different so called legal states have different laws regarding legal cannabis.

7. It should be legal anywhere we should all fight for it until it is. It's illegal in most of USA and its probably illegal where you live like me.

8. wrong again bud,
    It's medically legal here and all I have to do is drive a short distance for rec. In another couple years it will pretty much be legal everywhere. My states expected to be rec legal very soon. It's been decriminalized already, so just a fine as it is for consumer amounts. We were involved in the building of a dispensary just a couple years ago less then 40 minutes away. No it's not like where you live in the UK. Things are changing.

9. the feds are cracking down hard on it ....so they say. I bet it will be a bit of a sheet storm for a while here in Calif ...if the $$ is good for the G then expect nothing to happen though. All the new laws are doing is driving peeps to the gray market. The $ that dispensaries charge is crazy. Peeps are going to get their recs and buy elsewhere. Just my 2 cents...

10. For sure. Still a large improvement over how things have been is going on. I still stand by what I've been saying......dont deal with people you don't trust. Weed is not worth the risk.

11. What I lm getting at is America's way of legalising weed is just stupid it what I'm trying to get at. Even if you can afford 160 bucks for 7 gram you still have the likely hood of being drug tested at work lol. There's none of that over here lol

12. Better then the stupid way the UK is legalizing weed, atleast we have it. I'll take living here over living there anyday of the week. I told you I'm done talking with you if you keep running your mouth about us. The US is by far advancing faster in legalization then where you live is. $160 for 7 grams, you're more clueless then I thought. Might want to stick with subjects you atleast have half a clue about

Take it easy man. You have no idea what's going on over here so there's no reason to carry on this conversation

13. What you rambling on about now son.

In cali now it's around 160 bucks for 6 or 7g the guy posted it in the recreation cali thread.

14. That's not what everyone pays son. Even if it was it's legal and still ahead of what the royal family will let you do. Not the only freedom we have that you don't

15. Yes killset that's correct in california it's more legal and you can do far more than what the royal family would let you do.

If they catch you growing over here they send prince Harry in his sea rescue helicopter and he takes your plants.

16. Royal family has 0 influence over me. I'm not their peasant.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yh they do the UK is the best.

18. I don't live in the UK, I prefer a country with decent dental plans. Theyre just figure heads that you all support anyways

Have a good day bud. Sorry youre clueless about the US, stick to threads about tea time or something

19. I'm glad your happy where you are from. I am too. I'm not clueless about the us and your not clueless about the UK I don't think. It's just that we don't really know the ins and outs of everything for example the dental care in our country is fine that's just a low blow just like the tea time joke.

True maybe I don't know much about the laws regarding cannabis over there but I think the legalisation over there has ruined it a bit and made it look stupid.