Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wisconsin Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JV420, May 28, 2010.

1. just stay away from sketchy people in the mill, theres some legit shit there if you meet the right people..

2. alright, thanks. im just worried i'll need to stock up before leaving or be left with no connections. first time living any where other than home if you cant tell

3. I'm about 45 miles west of you, and we're so dry right now. Send it our way! :p

4. nice wisconsin buddies man.

nice shrooms too ha. wish i could get some of those around here.

5. Fuckin eh! Nice shit.

6. Nice buds man. Wish I had a hook up like that...:D

7. #47 JV420, Jul 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2010
    Thanks for all the comments guys, about to get some pictures of an unknown kush I have right now.. Just kinda busy atm.

Sneak peak of the kush.. I'll get some nicer pictures tonight or tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. +rep for madtown!
    And nice looking buds..I feel like I've seen some of these before. :yummy:

9. Lovin the pics. I move to Milwaukee from Nor Cal and it's near impossible to find any good bud around here.

10. Few mores pictures of the kush, trying to figure out what image sizes I like best..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Haha!

+rep for being from Wisconsin AND for mentioning the smell of OG Kush. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
    A
    Marijuana
    Assault
    Zone,
    Internal
    Neurology
    Gone.

Aww yeah haha.

12. that is cool lol keep in touch ;)

13. Some random no-name
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Damn, man hope I can find bud like that i'm moving to madtown next month. Doubt it though. I never see that good of bud in madtown wtf??

15. #55 JV420, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
    Couple of nugs from a bag I got. Didn't realize there was a feather on the nug until after I uploaded it, heh..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit: Time to cut my nails to manicure perfection..

Edit #2: Scrolling close on one of those nugs made my jaw drop, figured I share the screen shot of what I was seeing..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Ha aloootttt of this shit look familiar haha if i wasnt such a pariniod freak I would post some pics or better yet match ya, rep+ for sure for showin the world what Wisconsin is really about... Ive smoked nugs from Cali, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Minesota, Indiana, Ohio, Iowa, and Texas (at different colleges or just copped off some guy at the local titty club ha).... To be completely honest the best shit iv ever smoked is shit grown outdoor in wisconsin called Godbud... but the Cali orange I had is right up there.

17. HOLY SHIT DUDE!! thats some crazy dank. send me some? hahah

18. Nice to see other Wisco stoners here... JV420 that jack frost didn't come from Colorado did it?

19. Wisc = the shit