PC Wired Gaming Mice

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Serapsis, Jul 22, 2018.

1. So I'm in the market for a wired gaming mouse... my $10 wireless Isn't cutting it I don't think.
    My main reason for wanting one is playing PC shooters like PUBG etc etc...

right now I'm, eyeballing these two... the Rival600, and the G502 from Logitech
    Im trying not to go over $70... the $69 for the rival is pushing it.... the $50 price-tag on the g502 is reasonable.
    i guess i don't know what to look for since i haven't used a wired mouse since windows 98

Any tips and suggestions would be appreciated.... just make sure its not super expensive.

What do you guys use ?

Amazon links for what im looking at right now.
    Steel Series
    Logitech

2. I use a Mionix 8200. Haven't had a single issue and, I forget how Christmas' ago someone gifted it to me. But its been a long while and, used through hours of gaming. The DPI on its highest settings works great for FPS. I mainly play GTA 5 though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'll check it out... For PUBG the minimum I want to run is 800dpi.. Alot of the pros go for 400dpi on that game I guess and use longer arm movements. I also play quake so the higher dpi setting will be good for that. 1200 plus

Sent from my VS988 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. However I'm sure you might find a new model of mine or something. Mine is a bit aged now.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The brand looks really clean I'll have to read some Amazon reviews.

Sent from my VS988 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I play PUBG and CSGO and I use the g502. Love it, no complaints and it goes up to the 1200dpi u want. Add me sometime on steam homie, username is skinnyoddboy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I use a razor blackwidow(Green LED backlit edition) as my keyboard too. You can get rbg lighting too for like $30 more dollars. However I've heard that corsair's keyboards have better cherry switches than razor's.

8. 3 months back i bought one of these with my wireless mouse
    I quite like it, and was totally worth it at $60
    Aukey RGB

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Love my corsair kb

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1