Wiping your ass doesnt work

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by final824, Mar 18, 2013.

1. I just got done crapping and I had a high thought. When we wipe all were doing is wiping our crap all over ourselves. Say you get nutella on your arm and try and wipe it with a dry towel it just smears in on your arm. So wiping just makes us even less clean. #random stoner thoughts

2. That's what baby wipes are for. Haha

Deep Roots

3. [quote name='"Deep Roots"']

That's what baby wipes are for. Haha

Deep Roots[/quote]

Im strongly considering getting some of those or a french bouday that washes your butt.

4. Baby wipes, cheaper. But that would be pretty crazy, but does it shoot water hard? It might freak you out if you forget and flush hahahaha

Deep Roots

5. Lol, it's bidet.

6. "Bidet."

7. I refuse to have one of those abominations defile my ass.

8. So I assume you're not gay?

9. As of now I am not nor plan on being or have experimented, got nothing against.
    Just don't like bidets, what is next? Unisex tampons for ass-water spilage?
    Different sizes for all colons.

10. If you still have poo all over your ass after wiping, you're doing it wrong. :p

11. yeah..you can wipe like 50 times and you'll still get a little bit on the toilet paper.I have a couple Indian friends,and most of them don't even have toilet paper in their house for this reason.Instead they just have this pitcher type thing with water that they use to clean themselves with.

12. I take a shower after every shit I take. :cool:

13. Eat more fibre. Less mess. Your crap just slides out in a big brown colon-shaped turd. Barely anything on the TP when you wipe.

14. I can confirm this. I usually shit logs the size of small submarines.

15. LOL, I tend to agree with you, but I'm not going into any [​IMG]details.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. #16 Fizzly, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013

"Submarines????"

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not like "Red October," I hope . . .

[​IMG]