Winter...

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Raheem10, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Can we all agree that Winter is the worst season for smoking weed?

Especially when you're from the Northeast like me...

2. Yes I also live in the northeast. Never really into winter sports/activities. Sledding is cool but that's about it. Winters here certainly limit you. Whereas summers are pretty much open for anything. I was actually just accepted to school in Florida so I'm looking forward to blazing in warm weather all the time

3. same so fucking cold here id rather not blaze than blaze outside. im only smoking in cars til it gets warm out

4. blunts last longer in colder weather.

i love all weather.

i literally just took a walk in the park while smoking a blunt and there was no one.

people should go out and appreciate the weather more in my opinion.

5. Winter is awesome... and getting high and playing in the snow is pretty awesome too

6. Winter is pretty fucking sick in every other aspect, and I think toking in the winter is better if you're inside. Looking outside into a storm or snow or some shit while you're in a blanket, smoking a joint.

When you don't have a place to smoke inside so you have to go the woods or something in the cold, it's hell on earth.

7. I like Winter as far as having actual seasons, but I hate dealing with Winter, if that makes sense. Unfortunately VT has about seven months of it.

I'm getting REALLY sick of trying to keep my shitty little wood stove running. And I work outdoors so the cold makes my job miserable. Plus I live out in the sticks on a dirt road that perpetually alternates between being a mud bog or an ice slick depending on the temperature, so I take my life in my hands every time I leave the house.

I think I'd be happy with a month and a half of winter...

8. I love winter. My girlfriend calls me a heater. Idk for some reason i'm just naturally warm all the time even when its freezing out. I love all winter sports and i think when it is actually snowing it makes everything 10x better looking.

9. I guess it's all subjective. But summer>winter all day everyday of the year. It's not even close.

10. Winter is the worst season for everything. I'm about to go fucking crazy

11. smoking on those totally quiet nights with fresh snow on the ground is nice... but those don't happen often enough

12. Winter here is mild, temps generally dont fall below 37 degrees in the coldest part of the year.

90 degree temps in the middle of january are common here

13. Only good Thing about smoking in the winter to me is snow bongs. Just pack that sucker full of snow and go to town....it's life changing! Lol.

14. Winter chuffin is the best. Spend the day shreddin with the boys then hammer the honger and whiskey at night to warm up!

15. Much agreed, the weather outside right now at this very moment while I'm typing....

........fuck Winter