Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Winter time smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheJSmoker420, Aug 1, 2011.

1. #22 TheJSmoker420, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Military grade face balvacada :smoke:

2. #23 TheJSmoker420, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha that's beast I wanna do it but I'm afraid ill pass out and freeze

3. I just love the colder weather in general. Nothing beats chillin there on the couch in a snuggie ripping a big bowl of some dank ass weed, the hopping on ps3 or xbox and playing that.

4. I love winter, the snow, the cold temperature, the shorter days longer nights.

5. I love smoking in the winter. Nothing beats relaxing and smoking outside with a friend or two in the cold. Ahh, I can't wait till winter :smoke:

6. I always love blazing a ton outside in the cold then running inside to a heated home and sick next to a fire. I feel like it hits me harder when I do this but I know that theres no reason to believe that

7. More bud is a +
    but the cold weather blows even going out into the car I freeze my balls off cant tell if I'm blowing out frost or smoke