Winter Storm Yona

Discussion in 'General' started by StealinBread, Apr 3, 2014.

1. #1 StealinBread, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    Winter Storm Yona approaches, take note of the detailed forecast for my area. I'm only on the skirts of storm, so not too much snow for me, but the Northern part of the state is going to get a decent snowfall.

• A slight chance of freezing rain after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. East northeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
    • ThursdayA chance of freezing rain before 10am, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 37. East northeast wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
    • Thursday NightRain, freezing rain, and sleet before 1am, then rain or freezing rain between 1am and 4am, then freezing rain and sleet, possibly mixed with rain after 4am. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 31. East wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of around a 0.1 of an inch possible. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
    • FridayRain, freezing rain, and sleet before 10am, then rain between 10am and 1pm, then rain and snow after 1pm. High near 35. East northeast wind 8 to 14 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
    • Friday NightRain and snow before 7pm, then a chance of snow between 7pm and 1am. Low around 23. Northwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
    • SaturdayMostly sunny, with a high near 41.
    • Saturday NightMostly clear, with a low around 27.
    • SundayPartly sunny, with a high near 51.
    • Sunday NightA chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
    • MondayA chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
    • Monday NightA chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
    • TuesdayPartly sunny, with a high near 48.
    • Tuesday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 28.
    • WednesdayMostly sunny, with a high near 49.
    http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.257&lon=-88.467#.Uzz-M6hdXPa

#Wisconsin Life. #GOBUCKY