Winter Smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by kooshdadi, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Looking for ideas to find a better solution.

Its been too cold and windy to smoke comfortably these last 2 days, windy as hell, ice dropping without stop, low 20s at the moment. Unfortunately im not allowed to smoke indoors at all with the exception of the garage. Last night i setup an old chair, a shovel, and a gardening ho to hold up a blanket makin a cove with a space heater pointed at me - smoking from a decent bong. Decent for a quick bind solution but wanted to see if anyone out there had alternative ideas? Just bought a car and even if i wanted to smoke in there the doors are frozen shut. thanks for any help

2. Lol my wife don't let me smoke inside so before I got my garage heated I bought 5 pieces of 1 inch thick R Matt basically foam insulation that's 4 foot wide by 8 ft tall has reflective material on both sides but it's like 30$ a piece prolly find cheaper stuff. Any ways I made me a 4x4x8 box just stuck them together and duct taped them left one side not taped so I could open it like a big door and stuck a space heater inside. Worked awesome till I got the heat hooked up in garage was warmer then my house.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Freezing here in the Scottish Highlands. But just chilling watching scrubs in front of fire .

Attached Files:

4. Hell yeah. Thanks my man im gonna use that idea, i got some cardboard, tinfoil, and a couple of space heaters. Time to make a giant box fort :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Spring day here in the NE lol THAT SHIT CRAY

6. Shit down south DUMB my man. This time last week I was out back cleanin up the yard in shorts and a T-shirt, think it was around 65 - 70F
    outta nowhere this front just blindsided us

7. Same here man good ole Illinois weather here

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. yesterday was just like a spring day, and then today I saw it top out at fuckin 78.

just 4 days ago it was snowing.

berserk

9. Get yourself a digital vaporizer off ebay. Less than 40 bucks and it's far more efficient and easier on your lungs than smoking. Haven't needed to smoke for ages.

10. Sorry man I dont really hop on around here till ive got a curiosity buggin me

Got any recommendations on those? Ive got a bud who had one, never tried it, but he said it wasnt what he thought. Ive wanted to try one of those or look into it, been smoking only blunts for somewhere between a half year and 3 months :confused_2: as much fun as those are think the nic is messing with the heart a bit. Hopin a vape can clear that up, just dont wanna gamble on one