Winter Reserva Pervada OG Kush, GDP, Taz, grow. 315 cmh +400 watt hps

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mr.Grits, Nov 18, 2018.

1. did u have a question about it

• Like Like x 1
  2. Will it die or what it’s been long me that for weeks!

3. Like that

4. if its still attached then the vessels inside the stem are still able to transfer water abd nutrients up the stem but obv not very well. it should survive but will be weakened

it looks too late this time but if that happens again do your best to find a way to hold it together as neatly as possible and it will graft back together with time. Professional growers wrap an elastic band around the two bits and use a special wax over the graft union to seal it but ive heard that natural wood glue is a good alternative

• Like Like x 1
  5. Red green duct tape er up she should be fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thanks guys,

7. My other babies in the corner are Reserva Pervada OG Kush, Granddaddy Purple, And Taz all photo period plants , the broken one is a wipeout express auto

• Like Like x 1
  8. I’m going to be using Primordial Solutions only this time it’s all organic and I’ll be using BushDoctor Coco loco and roots organic soil when it’s time to transplant mabey even try out a bag of Strawberry fields for the flowering of the kushes

9. Let me know how the grandaddy purp turns out id like to try that strain. The o.g. is killer.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I will sir. You can watch it all unfold right here! Lol they are from JayKitchen at Uptown Grow labs the Taz are his own cross of gdp x pot of gold gdp again from blimburn seed co.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. All is good this morning

12. Update Wipeout Express [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looking good, green tape sounds good, I've used masking and electrical tape even. Its surprising how reselant ¿ they can be !

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yup, she’s frosting up like nothing happened lol, but it the babies I’m looking forward too. The genetics are a step above what I’m usually running.

• Like Like x 1
  15. #16 Trichomelab, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    To a point the damage will help with that tels the plantto increase protection ... which is trichs oils and terps

• Like Like x 1
  16. Update on the girls[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Added a mars 300 led lastnight , so what it is under is a 315 cmh and a 300 watt Mars Hydro led.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. The larger babies are the Reserva Pervada og Kush , they are far better genetics than the rest so far

• Like Like x 1
  19. Anyone grown wipeout express before? If so how does mine look?

• Like Like x 1