Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Winter Is Comming

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Aug 23, 2014.

1. So  i live in Norway. Were the summer to winter changes quickly. Its like 10celcius at day times here right now. And i caught a cold. Dont have a sore throat but nose is snotty and annoying. i feel tired and dont crave foods.

Was thinking about smoking a little weed to chillout with.

Is this okay aslong as i dont got  a sore throat?

2. Yea bro you'll be fine. I smoked with bronchitis. That's a dumb idea. But a little weed with a head cold will just take your mind off the discomfort more than anything.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Gargle with your own urine, works every time.

4. When I was sick and smoked my throat was killing me but other than that it really gave me a mood lift and I didn't think to much about my illness. If your going to do it I recommend you freeze whatever piece your going to use before you decide to blaze, or whip up a batch of fire crackers so you don't have to worry about smoke destroying your throat. Stay faded :smoking: