Winter grow here we go

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by suzukindian, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Something to stay busy over winter,
    Me and my partner put this together in a 18ft horse trailer it is insulated top and sides. I store some tools in the very front of it and then we built a wall to enclose the rest off[​IMG]
    First space is around 4’ long and 6’ wide and over 6’tall this is where I started seeds and is where all fun messy stuff happens like mixing nutes and will eventually be a mother room
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    The next space is the big room for veg and flower I have a 600w and a 400w in here for now with a 6”duct fan cooling the hoods and a 4” inline with carbon filter drawing air out to the front of the trailer to where I keep my tools fresh air comes in the bottom of the back door through dryer venting and is passive [​IMG]
    This is before I put the plastic to split the two rooms[​IMG]we won’t be running all those pots in there at once either. [​IMG]running the lights 24hrs right now and use them to heat the room because it’s already cold as shit here it’s been working out good so far I plan on putting in propane heaters for lights out and supplement heat when I flip everything. Any advice is always appreciated I know heating is going to be a issue as winter goes on thanks for checking out my grow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Nice. Good project. I find growing in my shed in winter , I can only keep the temps stable with a a good HPS light (400 - 600w) Good luck.

3. How bad is the winter where you are? Won’t it still be a little hard to keep temps even with propane?