Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Winning a battle.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by King Xerxes II, Jun 28, 2012.

1. #1 King Xerxes II, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    It's funny how much healing weed can give you man. I love it so much.

So Im a 21 yr old dude to start with been smokin green for on and off a year now, heavy usage started about 8 months ago. In high school and throughout my childhood but ,high school specifically, I had what I would call mild to severe anxiety. I consider my childhood decent and at this point in life I don't look back on anything in regret I have respect for my past and the knowledge it gave me.

After high school I started to realize how i could sort of fight off the anxiety, but it still affected me quite a bit, sort of like a mask that doesn't show off your true self to others or something. Pretty stoned now so it's a bit hard to explain :rolleyes:

Anyways it wasn't until I found weed that I realized that anything that stopped me from being happy was a projection from my own mind, self conciousness just doesn't make any sense logically. Life is way too short to care what other people think or let that affect you in a negative way. Weed unlocks my mind so much it's unbelievable. I see things for what they truly are as opposed to adding drama to something. All in all weed has made me at peace with my own conciousness, and at peace with pretty much everything really and im so grateful for that. My day to day life is filled with positive vibes, and I think I'm rooting all the negativity out of my life. Feels like freedom and its all thanks to weeeeeeeed. :bongin:

Thanks to anyone who read this hahaha Feels good to share