winner of a plasma tv

Discussion in 'General' started by andrewferk, Oct 27, 2005.

1. I just won a 42" Sony Wega Plasma Tv for 570 buck, plus 250 shipping. Exact same model is goes for over 3000 on ebay. I won this on yahoo auctions. Haven't sent the money in yet, want to call the seller first and ask many questions. Already did some researc on the seller, all I really found out is he's in the army right now and is stationed in Reno, NV.

2. Thats going to be fun when you're baked.

3. congrats!
    btw, thats going to be fun, baked or not. lol.

:smoking:

4. i'm also working on being one of the winners of the hex 168 contest. So who knows. In a couple weeks I might be playing the 360 before millions of people, and i'll be doing it in style.

5. Plasma? pff...

3 panel DLP and old school CRT projection school plasma :p

You want fun try vapping a couple bags of kind with the winamp monkey plugin outputted to a 7ft screen with the 3d effect enabled

I love it...great with the dvd audio 5.1 mix of 'one by one' blasting :)

6. that's nasty dude.. make sure to take some pics; I wanna see that beauty

plasma's look hottt

Ars.. all you do is vap man haha, is it really that good

7. Yep a used 80's CRT projector and some kind vapors blow those roors away dude and plasmas lol :D

8. basically im comingover cuz thats way too ill...

9. well CRT is expensive used or otherwise but the tubes last 10,000+ hours while high end dlp is nice it's not as good as CRT but much brighter all around easier to set up

LCD isn't that bad but lcd/dlp low end stuff have a single small lamp that usually doesn't go past 4,000 hours tops before they die on ya

If you think its something you'd like to see in action and you have the skill google 'diy lcd projector'

Range wise you've got about 4 levels with diy lcd probably varying from 1-3 depending on the creators skill 4 being a crt properly configured or damn expensive DLP with more then one chip for each color

same goes for small projectors you can buy for about 1k some suck ass some are decent and some just kick ass lol so 1-3 again

Only difference is you can tweak your homemade much better the darks are darker and you create the lense layout doing this can easily net you 400-600 worth of investment with a finished projector being as good as one costing a few k

lol and they say stoners are lazy... :p

10. I got a projection screen TV myself, won it from radioshack, it goes up to 172 inches, but ive got it set on like 95 inches right now, wall wont fit any more of it...haha, pretty amazing, i got 5.1 surround on it too, its awesome