Wine

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by ImmortalGropher, Feb 21, 2010.

1. I love it so! merlot, chardonnay, white Z, cabernet, pinot, san griggio, blush and more!

<3333333

2. 1000 posts in a month!? =O

3. Yeah, and? ya wanna fight about it? /family guy lolz

4. How the fuck do people do that? I beat u had to suck alot of dick????

5. I am very blazed right now and I LOLOL'd at this.

I did, indeed have to suck some massive horse's cocks to achieve this.

Tank yew 4 dis awrd! et meenz sewww mawch 2 mii!!!! =^_^=

6. damm homes. :smoking:

7. Wine is the best.

Pass me a bottle of red any day of the week.

Wine+(chronic) Weed=Guaranteed win :)

8. Haha I didint mean to diss u but I kinds wanted to know your secret man

9. Wine is the juice of the Gods...:)

10. indeed it is :D.

What's everyone's favorite wine? I usually prefer reds like merlot and cabernet. Blush wines are awesome with dessert too.

11. Most reds but merlot would be my fav..

Got a bit of a pinot grigio (italian white) thing going on at the moment as well..

12. Ah, wine appreciation. Don't see that much around my social circle. I really love red wine with weed to get toasted. The inebriation from wine is a lot happier to me than liquor or beer. I also prefer the taste better, I don't have to drink as much beer as I normally would and I don't have to hold back the liquor which just gets me sloppy, lol :p

13. I'm quite a wine-o. LOL at wally world last night I was explaining very loudly the differences and uses between the reds, whites and blushes and this lady started laughing. I should be a wine salesman.

14. Red wine and weed... :hello:

Would drink wine all the time when i go out but in fairness looks a bit gay when all your friends are drinking beer..:D
    Go to Paris a couple of times a year.. Cheap flights here in Europe.. Around $50 return..
    The wine bars there are unreal.. The best and i mean THE BEST wine for a few euro a bottle.. Heaven..

15. red wine and weed are like meat and potatos in my stoner circles. I like to start with a tasy $20 ('cause I would rather buy weed), then switch to $2 Chuck when the time for savoring turns into time for drinking! Besides, $2 Chuck is better than most $8/$10 bottles round these parts.

16. I'm not a very big wine person (I mean I'll drink it if it's offered and all), but I do love me some blush, especially Sawmill Creek's Autumn Blush.. so tasty.