Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wine and herb

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by the_Middle_man, May 16, 2010.

1. is it just me or does wine and a nice indica dominant hybrid actually lift you up similar to a sativa?

2. They're called winos for a reason. Wine gets you such a happy drunk. The bud just multiplies that.

3. similar to sativa..no
    Just similar to everyday for me. I work at a winery.hehe

4. some really high quality red wine + herb = win

5. I had a dream last night that involved box wine, seriously..

But anyways yes.. herb + wine = win.

6. haha thats what i was sippin earlier franzia sangria red wine lol

i get the happy drunk part but why am i thinkin crazy philosophical ish like when i toke a sativa? and also not really sleepy at all and been almost 3 hours

maybe cuz ive been enjoying this same strain for a week straight meaning tolerance?

sorry for ramnbling im high :wave:

7. i like a nice pinot noir, some triscuits with vermont white sharp cheddar cheese and and a bong rip.

but it doesn't make me feel like i smoked sativa if i'm smoking an indica...

8. I'm not so sure about the whole sativa thing, but I do enjoy a nice semi-dry red topped off with a tasty bong rip. :]