Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wine and cannabis

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by trueg115, Sep 24, 2009.

1. I have tried searching but couldn't find an answer to my question, which is, is it possible to throw some bud in wine to extract the THC? Does it need to be heated for it to work?

2. The purer the alcohol the better.

When I have no pure ethanol, I use vodka to clean my bong, which is barely strong enough to lift any off at all... I doubt you'd succeed in using wine to strip THC. It needs extreme levels of alcohol. Heat helps too, but heating ethanol might blow your arms off.

3. I like the way youre thinking though...if only all wine could feel like the mary :p *sigh*

4. THC is actually soulable in alcohol as it is in water. Except it is much more soluble in fat. I would instead let the marijuana rest in Vodka, which has a higher alcohol content so more THC can be absorbed into the solution. It is also clear, so you'll see it for yourself.If you keep the bottle at room temperature it will absorb more than if you put it in the fridge.

I wouldn't recommend heating any kind of alcohol since alcohol is flammable. This is why guys with meth labs' houses burn down, cuz fuckers put kerosene in stoves to evaporate it, fucking idiots!!