Windowsill Plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Teri143, Apr 15, 2017.

1. How's she looking for a sill plant?! Any opinions?! I think I did a good job for a windowsill plant! feedback appreciated

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Looks nice! Do you rotate it once a day/every other day?

3. Came in here expecting to see a small little plant sitting on the window, excellent job.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Yep, I turn it once a day

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks Pistols! I was a total fluke.. I got a bit of weed back in November, full of seeds.. So I planted them thinking nothing would come of it and I got one sprout and here she is 5 months later I got two clones off her but I think I fucked them up keeping them on the same light cycle.

6. OP: plant is beautiful and you are a FOX! :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Omg! U certainly didn't mess around- I see windowsill plant and expect stretched and weak plants but your structure is beautiful- just natural looking and their female in flower so just feed properly with watvevr u been using and increase the p-k bloom boosters if u have on hand

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lol! Thanks Buzzer777 both opinions are appreciated ;)

9. Bag seed 5 months in and just started harvesting after flushed out to -300 ppm got another beautify bag seed of kush flowering on a mainline early but have 6 4/6 inch colas stacking up so I'll take the half oz of fire next month and then harvest another in July. Then another in sept.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Duck foot- all 3 finger leaves from bag seed of same bubba kush I been growing from bag seed but she looks way diff - tighter innernodal spacing and I'll be okay with 5 inch buds just wanted to have them veg opanother 30-45 days then induce flowering on 1ft colas that's who I have two babies in training and ready for outdoors in a month

Attached Files:

11. Thank you!!! Just water and mom's secret plant food has been doing the trick! I get a lot of light, my apt is very warm and I keep a fan on all the time.. I also have sang to it since it was small and I won't stop no lie

• Like Like x 3
  12. Niccce!!! ;) those look amazing!

13. I said sounds spot on I talk to my plants to they like the carbon dioxide I even added sugar and yeast to a gallon of warm water shake it up and let it sit there it's basically ferments like it's a bread dough recipe and will continue to release carbon dioxide of your plant room for two weeks I've noticed my plants growth explode since I put 2 gallons of it in there I know how to do matched up on the cheap that will benefit your plants

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just sit it open in room - don't ever shake hard with lid in after it settles bc the top will explode and shoot sugar /yeast water ( beer basically all over)!learned that the hard way-lol! Just try it if u don't have time to sing as much and they deaf appreciate the extra Co2 at night to reaper damaged tissue etc

• Like Like x 1
  15. FYI - I started my first grow last summer outback and with bag seed and got 3 females- didn't know how to feed/water properly and eventually in sept I poisoned my plant with nitrogen and killed it and my other two got caterpillars so although I harvested over an oz it was not a success. Now I have grown another 4 bag seed bubba kush and got 2 female one unknown and a Lemmon Og that came up yesterday. I don't even germinate my seeds anymore - fox farm ocean forest soil- seed not sprout- cover and water lightly every other day and it came up on day 5! As well as all my others

• Like Like x 1
  17. You stole my line man....only enough room for 1 creeper in these parts....lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Lol I live in an apt. In central Canada and started this plant in November by complete fluke:roflmao:.. Where else could I have had it! It's been five months at the window and looks like she's doing alright!

19. And I apologize I thought I said thank you at the beginning of my post and didn't. So thank you for your compliment :Love-Plant: