windowsill growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cosmic Charlie., Dec 10, 2006.

1. Ive decided i want to start growing my own to avoid the spotty 16 year old dealers in my area.
    im not gonna be growing with lights or anything as this would not please the other people in my house.
    is it possible to grow just using my windowsill and some ferts and chems and stuff?
    and what strains would be best for this kind of growing?
    cheers for any help

2. If your thinking about growing a plant in your window sill I would suggest anything from the tomato family

3. Ditto

4. unless you want a pussy ass plant thats gonna weight out a 1/8th of bud dont do it just buy a cab and stick it in your closet buy a few CFL's prefarrably the 105's from here http://1000bulbs.com/category.php?category=2086 cut an Exhaust hole for a duct fan make a filter to get rid of smell buy Mylar and or paint it white and your good to go. P.S you could also cut another whole for intake your choice

5. well im guessing you live with your parents and probally somewhere wher marijuana is illegal more than likely the US so yea ^^^^ his idea is good but you might have to go to your local hardware store to get the bulbs because if they come in the mail they might rise some suspicion but yea you more than likely wont find 105W cfl bulbs at a harware store but since your livin with someone who might be against it you got to be stealthy about your work but thats all my opinion i might be completely wrong, but im dippin into growing right now and hopefully get a hand on it by spring when i plan to transplant seedlings out into the forest on the shore of a lake near me and guerilla grow

6. Not enough hours of light this time of year anyway?

7. Go for it. What the hell?

8. Get a Bonsai ~!

At least it will have a chance on a window sill !!!
    and grow bigger too !

9. Forget trying to grow on a windowsill man its a waste of time and effort for something that simply isnt going to work out.

As said before,go for a small closet grow and see how things work out.

10. cheers guys.
    think i'll see if i can do a cheap low-tech grow in my closet.
    or i could full out and grow some jack herer or something , depends how much i get paid as a bonus.