Windowsill Gardener

Discussion in 'General' started by Sapphos_Poet, Apr 30, 2003.

1. Hi all. I am new here, and love the site so far. I have been smoking pot since 1982, and I love it. I am 38 now, so I guess it's about time I joined a forum and shared my love for the greatest Herb on Earth.
    I had breast cancer in 1997, and my pot helped me through the chemo. At one point, I ran out of herb for four days. I couldn't stop throwing up which eventually bottomed out my electrolytes.
    I went into a coma, and my friend found me on the livingroom floor. Once I was stablized and allowed to come home I was advised not to run out of pot again. It was the only medicine that kept me eating.
    Cheers to the Mother for this wonderful plant!! Now I am growing two plants at a time for my own use, in a ceramic pot on my sunny window sill. I nurture the plants as they once nurtured me.
    Peace all.

Poet

2. welcome... there are quite a few people here smoking "primarily" for medical reasons, including myself... I am 22 and was diagnosed with Crohn's disease when I was 12... to me it's a miracle drug... without it i would be much worse off... it is such a huge help with nausea, and it is really the only way i manage to eat enough to keep my weight up... it has been very helpful in combatting symptoms... anyhoo, i also grow for personal consumption... welcome to the forums... i think you will find people here supportive, informative, and at the same time VERY entertaining

- skedastik

3. welcome.

you've been smoking since i was born, and started at the same age i did! :D
    glad to have you here... all thanks to the plant i suppose :)
    Peter McWilliams was in a similar situation but wasnt so lucky. I just wish more people could hear your story so that others could be helped as you have been.

wow skedastik, i didnt know you had chrons... a friend of mine has that (i've not seen her for ages and should really go round sometime). I didn't know cannabis helped that.... oh what am i saying... theres very little cannabis doesnt help.. i should know.

4. lmao!

anyway glad to see you finally joined the greatest forum on the net:)

Grasscity Deals Near You