window weed grow need opinion

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by adrianqd, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Hello guys, this is my weed plant its my first time and i decided to grow in window… I know its not the best, but everybody start somewhere :) I just want your opinion about my flower how i said, i used only sunlight but right now i use led tho :) So just type your opinion or tips…

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Looks good.......well done.
    Welcome to GC.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Ty so much :) How long u think to harvest

• Like Like x 1
  4. Check back in a month.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Not bad at all.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ty so much :) Any tips to grow faster ? ik it will not take much time to harvest, but if is here some cheap option :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. ty so much :) any tips?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I'd say you got good lights there, coming along nice and healthy.
    If you'd like more help, we need more info, soil , seed ,feeding .
    Welcome to GC, lots of good ,friendly help here.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. in the soil, I have stones with sand underneath and then normal clay from the floriculture... somehow I don't feed it just water with fertilizer... The seeds I got here from my uncle are feminized... I read somewhere that it is good to add salt to the water, what do you think about it

• Like Like x 2
  10. I wouldn't add anymore salt.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. ok ty :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. just dont get in a hurry to harvest if she is in a window and you can give her complete darkness for 12 hours a night even if you have to put her in a dark closet with a fan that could speed things up because being in a window she doesnt get that 100% blackout effect and you could add light to her during the day

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Too late for fast growth but if you want to take growing seriously get a metal halide light for veg and HPS light for flower that will give you good results next time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. yes iam gonna purchase these things :) I just wanted to know if is smth what will help my flower in this times

15. ty so much, i will start with it

16. windows ain't the best places to grow, at best the temp swings too much, at worst you attract them robbers

good luck

17. ok i will try ty

18. We have big house and our hood is very safe i thing.. Flower is not possible to see from street

• Informative Informative x 1