Window seal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by savemeabite138, Jan 3, 2017.

1. How do you think my plants look for 4 months old. There only light source is the sun witch shines through my window and the food I'm feeding them is 100 % organic plant fertilizer. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Don't expect much in terms of bud. Plants are stretchy, but all in all it looks like a fun hobby grow. I would totally do this if I had a window facing sunlight like that. I'm curious though, how much did you spend setting everything up?

3. Well the seeds were free and the sunlight is obvious free so I'd say I spent a total of 20$ on soil, fertilizer, and flower pots.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just realized you said 4 months, not weeks... Tbh you might not get any bud out of that. $20 on all supplies is awesome, but it's not worth it if you don't get anything, right?
    I would at least get a cfl and desk lamp. Both can be easily gotten for under $20. Leds are nice too but decent ones I've seen are $80+. Many swear by HID lights, but I've havent had experience with them because my space is so small and they get hot.
    Won't get tons light with cfls, but trust me your plants will appreciate it. It'll help with their stretching and give them some more leaves.
    Here are plants that I have in veg since 12/4/16 under 4x15 watt cfls:
    Plant 1:
    [​IMG]
    Plant 2:
    [​IMG]

These are under 12/12 on the 150w LED:
    Budding plant was 12/12 from seed starting 11/1/16 and all the seedlings popped within a day Christmas (for the solo cup challenge).
    [​IMG]
    Other than lighting, everything looks great. Plants are green and happy after all :)

5. #5 killset, Jan 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    For 4 months old they look horrible, mainly from the horrible light source. Now when I say horrible, please don't take that wrong. It's not an insult, they just look really really bad for being 4 months old and stretched as fk. Very small for the age. If they do ever finish the yield will be dismal. Window sills usually make very bad light sources. Yours for sure does

6. My bad. I meant to
    Say 4 weeks. Was not fully awake yet. Not 4 months.

• Like Like x 1