Window Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wondersquirrel, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I recently came across some mids worth keeping the seeds from. The buds were tasty and the high lasted for about 4 hours. And out of an ounce, I only pulled 13 seeds. Since this is my first grow, and the plant needs to be small with the biggest buds possible, what size container should I use for the soil?

2. For growing in a window? Are you in the northern hemisphere?

3. I'm in the southwestern U.S. so we're about to be going into fall/winter. And where I'm at, we go from summer straight into the low 60s fairly quickly, so growing outdoors is not an option.

4. Alright, my baby broke soil a couple days ago, just noticed the first fan leaves popping out this morning. She's doing well for having about 14 hours of light per day, when she gets to an inch or so I'll put her under a lamp. I'm at the bar right now, will post pics when I get home.

5. wait until she exceeds the cup then put her in a pot and then under a lamp

6. Yeah I know about these temp changes.. outdoor growing can be a huuuge hassle around these parts.

honestly dont window grow.. the glass can block out the blue spectrum quite effectively (though that really depends on the composition, any film layers and imperfections as well as double paned and high efficiency windows)

you can get a 130W 14000K CFl with a reflector for 70 bucks on Ebay.. these bulbs at that color temp have almost nothing but blue, which means node spacing will be tighter, and you'll have a smaller plant overall. you can also look into LST

You should plant all your seeds in individual cups tbh, the changes of getting a male are 50/50 unless these a slight genetic fukx and some of those seeds are hermies..