Window Grow?????????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mattwood1011, Mar 10, 2009.

1. im an inside grower, but want to grow outdoor as well, but cant due to location... can i grow in my window? and will it work well or no?

i have extra seeds that wont fit in my veg or flowering room and want to use them...

more bud the better :D

2. How's the traffic/sun at your window, as long as nobody can really see in your window and there isn't traffic around you and that spot gets 4-5 hours of direct sunlight then you should be ok, may want to consider how big the plant could get and other conditions like the air quality around it inside. If there is ever a meter guy or people from different companies that could possibly go around your house to do service work I'd avoid it.

3. not worried about cops or anybody snitching, if your caught growing they just chop your plants and leave.. i would know from experiance...

i get a good 4-7 hours of direct light... how big are we talking here :confused:
    like... real big? can you give me a measure ment of how big it could get..
    i hope your not talking christmas tree status

4. it'll really depend on the conditions around the window and the strain, I'm guessing you'll probably put some sort of fan that will have an intake/exhaust feature built in to help circulate air around your plant. If you're going to grow in the window in 5 gallon containers as I think you stated in your other post I saw then they could become Christmas trees, as Cantharis says the bigger the roots the bigger the shoots, of course you could just LST them to keep them within the parameters of your window sill.

Good luck!

5. its going in a 15 gallon bucket... so i should expect a christmas tree, eh?

well it will be a crazy harvest then :smoke:

maybe i can get a qp off it... what do you usally get on an outside grow?

6. This will be my first :eek: so we'll see, the WW and GWS seem to prosper outdoors from what I've seen so check my journal and we'll find out soon enough!

7. well ghs WW is great im growing it myself, indoors of course, i have a journal

GHS GWS, is just WWxSuperSkunk, you should hve got GHS white rhino too to add too your white collection insted of kings kush ;)

all aboard the grow train

8. Window grows are generally unsuccessful. You need to decide if you are an indoor or outdoor grower.

9. im an indoor grower and a pretty good one if i may say so myself, im still learning and not a pro.. but i dont have room and starting to run from clones so i dont need the seeds but want to use them

10. i have two 6 inch plants by this method..I don't care the outcome just messing around..

11. I love the look of the GWS I've seen though and the WW that OldPork did last year made me have to try it myself, plus I got some white flowers that grow up around my plot so it helps to conceal them from the air, although nobody flys or lives anywhere near me. Unfortunantely the site was out of White Rhino when I went to order it cause I thought the same thing about doing a white out fest.

oh and choo choo!

12. attitude seed bank?

13. Nah I ordered the Great White Shark from Gypsy Nirvana they didn't have it on Attitude and they were out of White Rhino when I put my order in :( and unfortunantely my GWS is on backorder right now

14. im getting all three from attitude, but, im getting 1 GWS, in a mixed color pack, 2 WWs, and 3 WR's cant funking wait :hello:

15. I suggest getting an auto flowering strain for growing in your window. Because, they wont bud until it's time to bud outside. An auto flowering plant doesn't need light change to start flowering. It just starts once it gets to a certain age. And, they stay the perfect size for a window.

lowryder seeds